Research Impact and Stakeholder Engagement Working Group
Co-Chaired by David Phipps (York University, Canada) and Julie Bayley (University of Lincoln, UK), the Research Engagement and Impact SIG was established to build the capacity of research managers and administrators to support researchers and their stakeholders/partners who are working to maximize the diverse impacts of research. The Group set out to identify research impact practitioners with tools and practices to share, and make them accessible to INORMS associations.
The INORMS RISE Working Group has developed criteria to help research management associations (RMA) and RMA members assess people and organizations providing products and services to support research impact defined as the provable effects of research in the real world. Click here for the guidance.
The RISE Working Group concluded in Autumn 2020.
- David Phipps, Co-Chair, York University and Research Impact Canada, Canada
- Julie Bayley, Co-Chair, University of Lincoln, United Kingdom
- Susan Renoe, Univ. of Missouri and National Alliance for Broader Impacts, USA
- Esther deSmet, Ghent University, Flanders
- Tamika Heiden, KT Australia
- Ben Prasadam-Halls, Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU)
- John Anoku, University of Ghana
- Faith Welch, University of Auckland
- Dr. Kate Harris, University of Tokyo