INORMS Congresses are held biennially and usually linked to one of the member societies’ annual meetings. The first congress took place in Brisbane 2006. The Congress provide the opportunity to meet, to present on, listen to and discuss research administration and research management, network and undertake professional development.
The previous INORMS congresses are:
- The sixth INORMS congress – Melbourne, 11-15 September 2016 (Hosted by ARMS)
- The fifth INORMS congress – Washington DC, April 2014 (Hosted by SRA, CARA and NCURA)
- The fourth INORMS congress – Copenhagen, May 2012 (Hosted by DARMA)
- The third INORMS congress – Cape Town, April 2010 (Hosted by SARIMA & ACU)
- The second INORMS congress – Liverpool, June 2008 (Hosted by ARMA)
- The first INORMS congress – Brisbane, August 2006 (Hosted by ARMS)
INORMS 2018 Congress, Edinburgh
Following on from a successful 2016 Congress in Melbourne, Australia, we are excited to advise the next congress will be held in Edinburgh, Scotland. The Congress will be held at the Edinburgh International Conference Centre from 4 – 7 June 2018.
Edinburgh is the capital city of Scotland and one of its 32 local government council areas. Located in Lothian on the southern shore of the Firth of Forth, it is the second most populous city in Scotland and the seventh most populous in the United Kingdom.