INORMS Congresses are held biennially and usually linked to one of the member societies’ annual meetings. The first congress took place in Brisbane 2006. The Congress provide the opportunity to meet, to present on, listen to and discuss research administration and research management, network and undertake professional development.
The previous INORMS congresses are:
- The seventh INORMS congress – Edinburgh, 4-7 June 2018 (Hosted by ARMA UK)
- The sixth INORMS congress – Melbourne, 11-15 September 2016 (Hosted by ARMS)
- The fifth INORMS congress – Washington DC, April 2014 (Hosted by SRA, CARA and NCURA)
- The fourth INORMS congress – Copenhagen, May 2012 (Hosted by DARMA)
- The third INORMS congress – Cape Town, April 2010 (Hosted by SARIMA & ACU)
- The second INORMS congress – Liverpool, June 2008 (Hosted by ARMA)
- The first INORMS congress – Brisbane, August 2006 (Hosted by ARMS)
INORMS 2020 Congress, Hiroshima
INORMS 2020 is postponed until May 24-27, 2021, in Hiroshima, Japan.
It is with great regret that, due to the ongoing pandemic of COVID-19, we have had to make the difficult decision to postpone INORMS 2020 until May 24 – 27, 2021.
All the registrations of delegates, speakers, presenters, and sponsors will be carried forward to the postponed event in May 2021 at the same venue in Hiroshima, Japan. Information about registration and cancellation policies will be updated on this congress website once the secretariat is ready.
As a consequence, the next INORMS Congress, which was scheduled to take place in 2022 in Mauritius, has been postponed a further year until May 30 – June 2, 2023. The venues remain as before.
RMAN-J and the Organizing Committee of INORMS 2020 are most grateful to SARIMA for enabling this to happen. We appreciate that those planning to attend INORMS 2020 may already have made substantial arrangements, and we wholeheartedly apologize for any inconvenience and costs you may have incurred. We hope you will agree, however, that this was the only responsible course of action we could take.
Nori Miyokawa, Ph.D.
Chair, INORMS 2020 Planning Committee