INORMS Congresses are held biennially and usually linked to one of the member societies’ annual meetings. The first congress took place in Brisbane 2006. The Congress provide the opportunity to meet, to present on, listen to and discuss research administration and research management, network and undertake professional development.
The previous INORMS congresses are:
- The seventh INORMS congress – Edinburgh, 4-7 June 2018 (Hosted by ARMA UK)
- The sixth INORMS congress – Melbourne, 11-15 September 2016 (Hosted by ARMS)
- The fifth INORMS congress – Washington DC, April 2014 (Hosted by SRA, CARA and NCURA)
- The fourth INORMS congress – Copenhagen, May 2012 (Hosted by DARMA)
- The third INORMS congress – Cape Town, April 2010 (Hosted by SARIMA & ACU)
- The second INORMS congress – Liverpool, June 2008 (Hosted by ARMA)
- The first INORMS congress – Brisbane, August 2006 (Hosted by ARMS)
INORMS 2020 Congress, Hiroshima
Following on from a successful 2018 Congress in Edinburgh, Scotland, we are delighted to hand the congress over to Research Manager and Administrator Network Japan (RMAN-J), for INORMS 2020.
INORMS 2020 will be held in Hiroshima, an ideal location for a congress seeking to promote diversity. Pursuing peace since its tragic history with atomic bombing, the city is committed to mutual understanding and collaborations beyond borders. Hiroshima has a proud track record of hosting major international conferences. The Hiroshima City Government, as well as the Hiroshima Convention & Visitors Bureau, support RMAN-J’s efforts to host INORMS 2020.