Research Administration as a Profession (RAAAP) Outputs
Research Administration as a Profession (RAAAP) is an international survey which seeks to identify the key skills, attitudes and behaviours of successful research management and administration (RMA) leaders.
The survey findings and outputs are listed below. Visit the main RAAAP webpage, for further information on the survey.
For a general overview of the findings from the 2016 survey, view the:
Papers, Books and Blogs
- Kerridge, Poli, & Yang-Yoshihara (Eds.). (2023, Forthcoming). The Emerald Handbook of Research Management and Administration around the World. Emerald Publishing.
- Kerridge, Simon and Scott, Stephanie F. (2018). Research Administration around the World. Research Management Review, 23 (1). pp. 1-34.
- 2018: Research Administration as a Profession: a longitudinal survey
- 2017: Research Administration as a Profession (RAAAP) – a snapshot of research administrators and their skills from around the world.
- 2016: RAAAP: research administration as a profession